Serving our customers safely as an essential service provider, our technicians comply with all MDHHS Covid-19 PPE protocols and guidelines.
Searching for a premier company that delivers quality services in your area? We are your Ann Arbor Plumbers.
T.L. Plumbing and Drain Cleaning is available for your emergency and non-emergency needs 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Currently servicing the mid-and southeastern Michigan region, including Lansing, Ann Arbor, and Jackson, we offer free estimates and provide quality work supporting our mission of getting the job done right the first time.
Ensuring that our customers have high-functioning systems that meet regulatory and health requirements.
Ann Arbor Plumber
• State of Michigan Licensed Master Plumber with 30+ years of experience completing residential and new construction • Certified Rinnai Tankless Water Heater Installation/Repair Technician • Michigan Mechanicals License • Michigan Backflow Certified
• Available weekends for emergency repair services • 100% service guarantee
• Licensed and insured
We Can Help You
Take a look at our services offered
• Residential Plumbing • Water Heater Installation/Repair • Bathroom Remodeling • Drain Cleaning/Clog Removal • Kitchen Remodeling • Garbage Disposal Installation/Repair • Leak/Line/Faucet Repairs • Toilet Installation/Repair • Root Damage Repair • New Construction System Design/Installation • Sump Pumps, Backup Systems • Routine Line Cleaning and Maintenance • Well Pump Installation/Repair • Spa and Jet Tub Installation/Repair • Water Softener Installation/Repair
Ann Arbor Plumbers
To get an estimate or discuss your project needs, please contact us at 734-627-6054 or fill out our simple form on this webpage. Our normal business hours are Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. We use innovative and industry-approved equipment to complete our jobs.
Does your home have a Sump Pump? If so, you know that it is used to prevent water damage and mildew growth in your home. Are you in need of a new Sump Pump? Will it be a Pedestal or Submersible Sump Pump? Our experienced and Licensed Plumbers can explain the pros and cons of each and then install once the homeowner makes an informed decision.
Wondering if you may be experiencing a plumber related issue or emergency?
Are you experiencing Low Water Pressure? There are many possibilities for pressure loss. T.L. Plumbers Ann Arbor can diagnose the problem during the inspection and will address and questions about the inspection and repair process. These are the most common causes of low pressure.
• Old Pipes
• Faulty Pressure Regulator
• Mineral Buildup
• Demand for Water is too high
• Clogged Pipes
Plumber Ann Arbor MI
Our emergency plumber services help to keep your home safe. T.L. Plumbing offers maintenance checks on your home home. Here are some of the issues that we are looking for to keep your home safe and sound.
• Are there any leaks causing foundation issues?
• Is there any mold growth?
• Are the drains flowing smoothly?
• Is there a septic leak? Or Septic smell in the home?
How do I know when my Hot Water Heater is on its last leg or has died? Its Simple! You call the best hot water heater repair Ann Arbor!
• Are you hearing unusual noises like banging sounds when the water heater is starting up?
• Is the tank leaking?
• Is there a drip coming from the pressure valve?
• Is the water tank over ten years old?
What’s the purpose of a water softener?
• It removes minerals mostly Iron from water
• It keeps the minerals from staining clothing hair
• Keeps the minerals from building up in the pipes and corroding them
If and when your water heater has passed the repair stage and needs to be replaced there are four different types of Hot Water Heaters to consider. All of which your experienced Plumber will be able to discuss your family’s need and usage.
When neglected, Hot Water Heaters can lead to a costly repair in your Ann Arbor home. The water heater is an essential part in your home. It allows you to do things like take hot steamy showers, run the dishwasher and throw a load in the wash! We are ready and willing to be that phone call when you reach out for help because suddenly you have zero hot water!
This is where T.L. Plumbing and Drain Cleaning’s Licensed Master Plumbers Ann Arbor and their Technicians can ensure that these systems remain sound and function accordingly. Homeowners may not always be cognizant of the importance of the plumbing in their home.
We Can Help You
Plumber Ann Arbor
Are you looking for something else?
Are you experiencing a Drain Back Up? Give us a call to come out! A clog can happen anytime. Most are an easy fix with some Drain-O Max and a little bit of finesse with a plunger. Occasionally a clog at the main sewer line can lead to multiple backups around your home. If you suspect this may be the issue call us immediately and let us diagnose and provide you with a solution to keep your sewer lines running smoothly.
Check out Painters in Cedar Rapids for inspiration on your after plumbing painting project!
TL Plumbing and Drain Cleaning has over 30 years of experience and is just a trusted phone call away. We offer a variety of services and offer up-front pricing to fit every situation. Smack dap in the middle of a remodel or a new build? We can install your sump pumps, water softeners, tankless water heaters and all other related needs in your remodel or new home. Offering services for all related emergencies and routine maintenance.
Take a look at our friends Electrician North Brisbane for electrical inspiration!
Our Team is known for their experience, skill, integrity, and honesty when assisting all clientele.
What about those leaky pipes in your home?
• Are you experiencing low water pressure?
• Has your water bill increased recently?
• Have you found a puddle of water on the floor or under a sink?
• Do you have stained or damaged walls, floors, or ceilings?
• Is your ceiling sagging
• Is the paint on the walls starting to bubble or peel?
• Is there a musty smell to the room?
• Can you hear a dripping sound?
• Has Mold or Mildew appeared?
• Are you hearing strange noises?
We will inspect areas in your home to determine and evaluate if there are actual leaks. If we determine that there are leaks we will then present the homeowner with our solution.
What do you do when the Drain-O and the Plunger do not work to unclog the toilet? That is usually a terribly simple fix. Now if the simple fixes don’t work… it just might be time to bring in the professionals. It could be a severe clog or even a sewer line issue. Best to just leave it to us!